Organic raw milk is just one of my most favorite foods and it’s also one of the hardest foods to find. I’ve literally had to wait at a secluded park in the middle of winter and in the middle of nowhere to get my availability of raw milk. The entire time thinking “This feels more like a drug deal than buying a health food”.
What’s wrong using this picture folks? You keep hearing the mantra “Raw Milk is Dangerous because of Bacteria”. The one and only time I remember becoming deathly ill from drinking milk was once i drank some low fat pasteurized milk. I was thinking I would die! A great deal for pasteurized milk as being a safe alternative and organic raw milk being dangerous.
What’s left in low fat processed milk anyway? This is the way to eliminate Milk & Your Wellbeing. Pasteurization or 145 degrees for half an hour neutralizes this enzymatic enzymes which help you digest a food. Thus the pancreas has to do each of the work getting the remaining nutrients digested. Homogenization of milk fats will create scarring in the blood vessels accompanied by increased cholesterol patches, then clogged arteries. Ultra-Pasteurization heats milk to 280 degrees, making it completely indigestible and ultra-pasteurization will also create MSG – a Neurotoxin.
On the Other Hand ….
Organic Raw Milk :
* Rich in enzymes which make is simpler to digest
* Great supply of digestible calcium along with other important minerals
* Full-spectrum of proteins
* Contains beneficial bacteria and fatty acids
* Excellent way to obtain vitamins like B12
* Contains enzymes including lactoferrin which will help to protect the milk from pathogen growth
* Another Options are Raw Goat Milk
* Raw goat milk is a good substitute for cow’s milk for all those those who cannot handle lactose. Unlike cow’s milk, goat’s milk fails to contain agglutinin and thus, the fat globules in goat’s milk usually do not cluster together – making them simpler to digest.
The fat molecules are small compared to cow’s milk and doesn’t separate – it’s naturally homogenized. Goat’s milk has a higher proportion of short-chained and medium-chained fatty acids and thus makes it much simpler for the intestinal enzymes to digest.
Various Other Benefits of Raw Goat’s Milk:
* Contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and fatty acids which can be utilized by your body effortlessly
* Goat’s milk is less allergenic – It will not include the complex rrxwzb that stimulates allergies found in cow’s milk
* Alkalinizes the digestive system plus it actually contains an alkaline ash that fails to produce acid within the intestinal system
* Contains the healthful medium-chain essential fatty acids, including capric and caprylic acids, which can be highly antimicrobial
* A rich supply of the trace mineral selenium, an essential nutrient.
* Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk
* Higher amounts of calcium, vitamin A and also the B vitamin Niacin when compared with cow’s milk
I still prefer Organic Raw Cow’s Milk over any other kind of milk, but want to possess kind of quality raw milk readily available for a good price and be able to purchase it with a convenient location.